Comeon Step Ahead Nepalese

We are being too much behind in each and every fields, we need to be extended especially in Technical field.So,it's the time to think to lead our nation.Lets hold our hands for unity to forward our step towards development...

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mero Mobile Unlimited Internet

I may be the only one in the whole internet sites to provide you ideas to Connect Mero mobile unlimited internet... I saw many blogs asking for mero mobile unlimited internet. I can't be members in all blog and describe so i just published it in my own blog.. Mero mobile has a facility that after downloads reached 50mb your balance deduction get lowered down by half... Reallising this fact I've runned full unlimited internet... You must have balance equals to Rs1000 and must spend you 800 on browsing internet... Then you go out easily to access internet for that same month for free. Rs800 charge for one month unlimited internet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Members